Hello! Catie, here. I own and operate survivedbysunshine.com, and I want you to know I am committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
This policy governs your access to and use of survivedbysunshine.com, including any content, functionality, and services offered on this website. Please read the entire policy before you use or interact with this website. By using this website, you accept and agree to the policy outlined on this page.
Users Under the Age of 18
This website is not intended for users under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not visit or interact with this website in any way or provide any information to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 18.
Collection of Personal Data
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, and email address. We collect personal data from you in the following ways:
- Email Opt-Ins for Free Resources: Your email address.
- Transaction: Your name, email address, billing information and payment source.
- Submitting Questions Through Comment Forms: Your name, email address, and question information.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
The information above is collected for the following purposes:
- Email Opt-Ins for Free Courses: To provide you with relevant information on the topic in general and information about our paid products.
- Transaction: To process a purchase you make with us.
- Submitting Questions Through Comment Boxes: To answer any questions you may have for us.
Legal Basis for the Collection and Processing of Information
For any communications that you have consented to receive, you can change or remove your consent at any time by contacting Catie or clicking the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of every email to opt out of future emails.
Legal basis for how we collect information:
- Email Opt-Ins for Free Resources: You will be asked for consent first.
- Transaction: Your information is collected as part of a legal contractual transaction.
- Submitting Questions Through Comment Forms: We need your data to provide you with the information that you requested from us. Your information will not be used for other purposes.
If you disagree or have any further questions regarding this legal basis, please contact Catie at email@example.com.
Who Has Access to the Data that is Collected?
We have access to the data that we collect as well as third parties that help us process your personal data, including:
- Payment processors (to process your transactions and securely store your data)
- Email marketing and communication companies (to collect and send emails)
- Product hosting platforms (to help you access the products that you purchase)
- Other website design, management, and programming services
The third parties above are prohibited from using, sharing or collecting your personal data for any purpose other than the reasons stated above.
In the case of pixels, we may use them to tailor advertising messages users see when visiting social media websites. We reserve the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.